Cash tickets available on game day! Only credit/debit accepted for pre-game sales.
Parking lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff. Gates open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Limited time only:
Purchase a single-game blue seat for $50!
For most up-to-date tailgating and fan rules, please visit BartonBulldogs.com
- Upon entering stadium all persons consent to a search of their person and property at the time of entry and during their entire stay on the premises.
- NO RE-ENTRY!
- CLEAR or TRANSPARENT bags ONLY permitted.
- Hand sized bags with or without shoulder straps are permitted, anything larger must be CLEAR OR TRANSPARENT.
- Briefcase, Backpack, Camera Case, Diaper Bag, Draw String Bag, Duffel Bag, Fanny Pack, Mesh Bag, Oversized Tote Bag, Printed Pattern Plastic Bag, Purse, Reusable Grocery Tote Bag, Tinted/Textured Bag ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- All children taking a seat must have a ticket.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- No coolers or containers allowed in the stadium.
- Truist Stadium is a tobacco-free facility. Smoking and the use of any kind of tobacco product will not be permitted in any facility owned, leased, or controlled by Barton College.
- Electronic cigarettes are subject to the same rules and restrictions as other forms of tobacco.
- Intoxicated fans can be denied access to the stadium regardless of ticket possession.
- NO UMBRELLAS
- NO PETS
Barton College Football Tailgate Policy:
The following tailgating expectations will be in effect for approved Barton College athletic and campus events to ensure a safe and enjoyable tailgating experience for our fans and guests. Our students, faculty, staff, and fans are all valuable members of our Barton College family and attendance and participation at the games is an integral part of the success and the vibrancy of campus. To ensure a universally positive experience, our number one priority for tailgating is the safety of all participants and the campus facilities and grounds. All Barton College policies apply and any violations of this policy may result in termination of tailgating privileges. Enjoy the game or activity and GO BULLDOGS!
Barton College Promotes Responsible Tailgating in the Following Locations:
- Parking Lot #9 - Stadium Lot
- Parking Lot #11 - Whitehead Avenue Lot
- Parking Lot #6 - Waters
- Center Campus Lawn
- P.C. Yelverton Arts Plaza - Barton Student Tailgate Area
- (Lawn outside of Kennedy Family Theatre)
Tailgating Schedule and Timeline:
- May begin up to four (4) hours prior to the published start time of the game.
- At one (1) hour prior to kick-off, please be prepared to welcome the Barton College Football Team as they make their Traditional Entrance to the stadium through the Centennial Bell Tower through the Stadium Lot.
- Tailgating activities will cease at kick-off.
- Exit and re-entry of the stadium is NOT permitted at half-time, but tailgating will not resume until after the end of the game.
- Resumption of tailgating will be permitted for up to one (1) hour after the game ends. Lots will close 1 hour following the game.
- Alcohol use is only permitted in the designated tailgating areas.
- Beer and wine are permitted in cans, cups, plastic bottles, and glass bottles. All guests are encouraged to use caution with glass bottles.
- Kegs are not permitted.
Tailgating Space Expectations:
- Tents are limited in size up to 10' x 10'. They must be confined to your parking space, not interfere with adjacent parking spaces, not impede travel lanes, or create safety hazards. To protect campus irrigation lines, please use weights to reinforce tents instead of stakes in the ground.
- Only gas powered grills are permitted in the tailgating areas.
- Gas and battery operated generators are permitted.
- Fire Pits are prohibited.
- Waste receptacles will be available throughout the tailgating areas. Please assist in the proper disposal of any waste as we remain committed to the beautification of the campus grounds.